Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shaped Cake Pans Online

Making cakes is a lot of fun, and I find that I enjoy it even more when I can add my personality to the cake. Or sometimes I want to make a cake specifically for someone, and I want that cake to reflect them and their life. Using shaped cake pans really lets me put everything I have into it, and the results are my way of telling that special someone that I care for them.

pansat 9200 hd

I want to look at the most popular shaped cake pans that I have found at my favorite online retailer - Amazon.com. You get great deals at Amazon, and they are the world's largest retailer, so you know you can trust them.

PANS

The first shaped cake pan is this basic Wilton Decorator Preferred 10-Inch Heart pan. This is just a standard pan in the shape of a heart, but it is the one I use the most. It is 2 inches deep, and it is made of thick aluminum. This gives it great heat distribution so that my cake cooks perfectly, and the aluminum also makes it very durable and easy to clean up.

I like this product because it has thick sides which makes it easy to carry and very simple to get the cake out. I would recommend cleaning it by hand - not running it in the dishwasher because you need to protect its coating. This Wilton heart pan comes with a lifetime warranty. The manufacturer also recommends that you use a heating core with this heart shaped pan.

This Bone-Shaped Non-Stick pan is an excellent choice in shaped cake pans. If you love dogs, this pan allows you to show your love through your cakes. This pan is a little over 9" long and is 6" wide. As the name implies, it is a non-stick pan which means your cake will turn out great!

There is also a Bone-Shaped Muffin Pan that creates 6 muffins at once. They make muffin bones about 3" long and 2.5" wide. These two pans would be a perfect match for anyone that loves dogs and loves to bake.

Wilton also produces many more shaped cake pans that are great for birthdays, holidays, or special occasions. For example, this Wilton Dinosaur cake pan will produce a great cake with intricate details that will make people think you spent tens of hours creating it. Little do they know that it didn't take any more time than making a regular cake.

Or you could buy this Monkey Shaped Pan. It is aluminum just like the other pans we have described, and it produces a fun and exciting monkey shape that kids (and most adults) will absolutely love!

Wilton has made shaped cake pans for a shamrock, a princess carriage, a pirate ship, hearts, and just about anything else you could think of. They even have one of golf clubs in a golf bag! You could really let your imagination run wild and create a specialized cake for anyone at any occasion. The great part is that it doesn't take a lot of time to make or clean up, and you know that you have created something that everyone will remember. And you get to do all of this without spending a fortune at a bakery. It is your way of telling someone else that they are special.

Shaped Cake Pans Online

Learn more about where to find the best Shaped Cake Pans online at my website http://shapedcakepans.org.

PANS

0 comments:

Post a Comment