Monday, July 25, 2011

Circulon Elite Cookware is the Elite

One of my passions is cooking and as a professional cook I find this set to be one of the best I have used, as well as home cooking.

circulon pans

The consideration why Circulon was my first choice are as fellow.

CIRCULON PANS

Price - It's a bit expensive, but, compared to other professional cookware (i.e. All Clad, Calphalon, Kitchen Aid...) it really does stand up to these more expensive cookware lines! I did find a great price for my 10 pc set at homeconnectiondirect.com so for me it was not an issue.

The distribution of heat is very impressive. Especially for cooking sauce your chances to burn food using this cookware is slim to none. Circulon does not lie when they say there is even heating..

Sleek stainless steel handles Elegantly designed cast stainless steel handles are riveted permanently to the pan or lid for maximum stability and durability. And with soft silicone Comfort Grips, they really do stay cool for a touch even when it's being used for a long time. No need for a potholder to lift the pan up.

The look steel rims encircle break-resistant glass lids, striking the perfect balance between sophistication and practicality. Allow you to watch foods cook without losing flavor and nutrients. The sleek style and look of these pots make them a great addition to your kitchen. My pots receive many compliments from friends and family who see them for the first time. The fun look makes it fun to use!

Cleanup is never a chore. The unique nonstick exterior means easy clean

Finally,

That is why."I give Circulon" a 5 star rating. You will not regret buying them.

Circulon Elite Cookware is the Elite

http://www.homeconnectiondirect.com

CIRCULON PANS

0 comments:

Post a Comment